I was reading Barbara Harms’ blog yesterday to find another of her beautiful creations in front of me – you must take a look. Further more Barbara added a great tip on another quilt artist – Ellen Anne Eddy – whose use of colour and thread painting is of great inspiration to her. I hadn’t heard of her before, thanks Barbara for sharing:)
Ellen Anne Eddy has two books out – take a look at them on Amazon
Both look enticing. To know more about Ellen Anne Eddy do go over to her Blog.
Enjoy your weekend – I’m hoping for NO RAIN – Hmmm, it’s a tall order I know, but I would like to hold onto the hope so dry is what I will be whilst watching my son’s football matches.
- Free-motion Quilting (wendysquilting.wordpress.com)
- Electric Quilt Part 2 (chrisandbarbaraquilts.wordpress.com)
- I wish I could …. (barbarachaineyquilts.wordpress.com)
- More Quilt Inspiration (jaydogblog.wordpress.com)
- Arts: Exhibition: Collected Threads at Shipley Art Gallery, Gateshead (journallive.co.uk)