I got to thinking that the templates for the drunkards path could be made into complete circles using the same overlap method of half an inch, so I made some full circle templates the same way, used some water soluble basting glue, and made some of these. Not all measurements added up to make the concentric circles even, but I had some fun any way. The basting glue really helps when doing these full circles. I ended up not liking the individual colour combinations of these concentric circles, so ended up quartering them and sewing them together….in which case the drunkards path template would have been perfect….hmm, a dog chasing its own tail springs to mind;)
I’m a little closer to where I want to go with the London Underground quilt. More on that next time.
Linking with Nina-Marie’s Off The Wall Fridays