Okay – yes, I am very excited – the next modern quilt guild’s challenge set to be completed for the July meeting is….
To select a piece of artwork and with solid fabrics use it as inspiration for a piece – the piece can be anything from a bag to a wall hanging – as we please – OMG, the options are endless!!
and ‘The Princess of Polka’- Yayoi Kusama. Which one to choose, it would be lovely to see them all.
Well, I know where I’m taking my little one on day trips over the next month or so,
Happy stitching and more,
- Yayoi Kusama is crazy but still going strong (artsnapper.wordpress.com)
- The week in art (guardian.co.uk)
- Picasso and Modern British Art at Tate Britain (u4art.com)
- Picasso and Modern British Art (Tate) (takingtheshortview.wordpress.com)
- Picasso at Tate – highlight of London’s exhibition year so far (normsonline.wordpress.com)
- Picasso Painting With Light (mossandfog.com)
- Mondrian exhibition showcases the London years (guardian.co.uk)