I keep on finding some books that I would love to add to my ever growing library… the first, mentioned to me when I first started talking about dyeing my own fabric was this one –
The next is me dreaming of studio space and a place to start surface designs on fabric – this was further fuelled when facing the need to add writing to my challenge quilt over here. It’s a messy business, I believe, but one which is ever drawing me closer.
- Studying the Great Artist Ted Harrison…Introducing Young Children to one of Canada’s Most Famous Artists (mysmallpotatoes.com)
- last silk screen class for now (timetobeinspired.ca)
- Make Your Own Stencils – Day Dreamer (shoestringscrapbooking.typepad.com)
- silk screen study (timetobeinspired.wordpress.com)
- Stencil Round-Up (rondapalazzari.typepad.com)
- still so much to learn about silk screening! (timetobeinspired.wordpress.com)